Youth coaching for beginners to racers runs all year round in Derby.
Weekly Indoor Rollers coaching sessions
Winter 2019 Venue
19:00-20:00 All Groups
There are 7 sets of club rollers available for use. The arena has rollers for hire. Rollers need mats to protect the floor.
Riders must be DMRC club members.
As always – the most up to date announcements are on the GoRide/Kids forum. Watch regularly for exceptions, special nights, cancellations.
Weekly Outdoor Go-Ride coaching
Cost : £2
- You need your own bike and helmet, appropriate clothing for the weather and a drink.
- All welcome, all ages to 16, riders will generally be grouped by their Track grouping (T0,1,2,3,4)
- Parents of Under8s must stay for the session. Help from all parents is always appreciated.
- No DMRC membership required.
- Time – 18:30 – 19:30 (all groups)
Velodrome track Go-Ride coaching
DMRC has access to the Derby City Cluster at the Arena on a rota schedule.
Info and rota is published on the Youth Track page.
DMRC membership is required.