Saturday, September 21, 2019

Record Your Stuff – Jan-Mar2019

Derby Mercury Forums General Chat Record Your Stuff – Jan-Mar2019

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Avatar theelix1 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    DariusW

At the end of the year, we can struggle to recall everything that has happened across the club and across all the varied disciplines of biking that we are all in to. This is important for the annual roundup, the club mag and the annual club trophies.
    So, trying to make this easier…
    Each Quarter we will put a post up like this one, a space for you (any DMRC member) to record and share anything you’d like to. Primarily for performances, but that is as loose a term as you’d like. Victories, trophies and podiums obviously, but it could be anything. A PB, a longest ride, a first-time-ever, a noteworthy achievement. Anything you’re proud of.
    Lets be very un-British and actually shout about it.

What have you been up to this Jan Feb and Mar…..?

Nicola Main
    Participant

I’ll kick this off.
    We have had a good start to the year.
    Doug entered and participated in his first MTB national in March.
    He was awarded the ever present medal for the last season’s cyclocross (which he has only achieved once prior).
    Most importantly He won his category at the bake off at the NDCXL awards with an excellent bobblehat delicious chocolate cake and he was chuffed to get an award also from DMRC awards night.
    I also entered my first cross race in January. All in all a good three months and I agree that we need to share everyone’s success or celebrate when we try new things.

theelix1
    Participant

Most importantly He won his category at the bake off at the NDCXL awards with an excellent bobblehat delicious chocolate cake and he was chuffed to get an award also from DMRC awards night.
    الفيتامينات الوريدية في دبي

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.