Monday, March 25, 2019

DMRC Go-Ride Facebook Group

Derby Mercury Forums Go-Ride / Kids DMRC Go-Ride Facebook Group

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Picker 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

shaun warbrick
    Participant

Go-Riders and Parents of Go-Riders

We have created a Facebook Group called “DMRC Go-Ride”. The intention being that all Go-Ride activities are publicised in a single place.

This will be a closed group.

Only parents of Go-Riders or Go-Riders who have their own Facebook profiles will be granted access by the Group Admin.

Please search Facebook for the Group and click the link “Join Group”.

This Group will be used to publicise the following:

· Details of the Wednesday night Go-Ride Activities – both track based and outside/rollers
    · Details of other DMRC organised activities considered suitable for Go-Riders (e.g. anniversary ride, awards night etc)
    · Details of external events that the DMRC coaches think may be of interest to Go-Riders as part of their development as cyclists (whether it is recreational or more competitive) – please ask your coaches if you are not sure whether an external event is suitable for you.

The group page and content are still in development but will hopefully provide greater visibility of Go-Ride activities and rider opportunities.

Once you have been granted access, then within your Facebook profile we recommend that you enable “push notifications” for this group.

shaun warbrick
    Participant

Just found that FB only allow security settings to be changed once a month and this was done during trialling!!!
    If you want access, please post below and we will send invites.
    Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

shaun warbrick
    Participant

Just found that FB only allow security settings to be changed once a month and this was done during trialling!!!
    We will try and send invites granting you access but this is currently proving to be a painful exercise.
    Please bear with us.
    Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

AdyKoe
    Participant

Hi Shaun, please can you send me an access invite once you have it sorted. Many thanks, Ady Koe

Jo Grainger
    Participant

Hi Shaun, could you please send me an invite once sorted? Thanks Jo

John Hetherington
    Participant

Hi Shaun, please send me an invite once sorted. Cheers.

Martin Picker
    Participant

Hi Shaun, can you add me to the list please, thank you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.